Hi, welcome to American Top 40 Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Cookie111 page.
I am thrilled that you are helping me out with the American Top 40 Wiki but I have something to say about your edits that I want to stop. Could you please quit bolding, adding the songs' movements on the chart, and uploading a bunch of single covers that won't be used? I like a photo of the cover of the album that the #1 song is from next to the charts. Thanks.
hard4me 00:47, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
I am just asking you if you could keep the charts and all of that in the format that I had it in the beginning. Yours is a little bit complicated. hard4me 14:01, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
If you look at the chart before, you can tell which songs fell off. hard4me 14:11, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Fine, you can use the movements and exiting songs. Just don't add stars next to the movements, bold everything, or use the single cover unless it's like "Good Feeling" and the album cover hasn't been released. hard4me 14:25, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Just a couple more things I need to say. The songs part of the artist pages is wrong when you made them. You need to change the text from normal text to heading 2. Also, please don't tamper with the artist and song names on the chart pages. For example, don't change Selena Gomez & the Scene to Selena Gomez & The Scene or the song "Tonight is the Night" to "Tonight Is The Night". It really irratates me when people do that. hard4me 14:32, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
It's okay. You didn't know. I would've informed you about this already if I hadn't have been grounded last month. By the way, thank you for putting those charts up while I was grounded. I really appreciate it. :) hard4me 14:42, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Getting to Know You[edit source]
Maybe sometime we can talk in the American Top 40 Wiki Chat. hard4me 14:47, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Deleting Pages from Categories[edit source]
You just drag the mouse over to the category when you are editing and there should be a pencil and a trash can that show up. Click on the trash can. I hope this helps. By the way, happy Easter! :) hard4me 15:55, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
1998-2001 Charts[edit source]
Try searching them on Google. I hope this helps. Also, the website does have charts from late 2001. hard4me 16:20, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I tried but it didn't work. So far I'm stuck on April 1998. Casey Kasem was the host at that time maybe I can email him and ask him about them. I'll tell him that I'm a big fan of the AT40.
- Um, before you do that, I need to tell you something. The American Top 40 did not air from January 28, 1995 to March 28, 1998 because they didn't want to compete with the other top 40 radio shows going on at that time. hard4me 16:59, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah I know. So I used Casey's Top 40. But when the AT40 returned, I found a few charts that came out a few weeks after its return. I wanna try to find all of them. I wanna see how some of my favorite songs did at that time.
La La La[edit source]
The charts on the AT40 website are the official charts. I don't what kind of website you were getting the charts from because I even remember listening to that countdown before I started this wiki. It did chart on the AT40. Do not delete the page. Thanks.
hard4me 11:26, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I only trust the AT40 website. Whatever charts that aren't on the website, you can use the one that you've been using. But if it's on the official website, use that one. hard4me 12:54, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
- OK. I was thinking about a plan to create two versions of the past charts, with you making the ones without recurrents and me doing the ones with recurrents. Cookie111 13:08, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
Well since I can't find any charts from before August 18, 2001, I'll let you take care of the charts from before that. As for any chart on and past that date, if you want to help with them, please use this website to get the charts. http://www.at40.com/ But other than that, you've helped make excellent progress on the AT40 Wiki and I thank you for that. Keep on editing! :) hard4me 03:00, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
All right, then. But I'm still a little skeptical at this. P.S. Remember when you deleted that page I created (Jennifer Lopez:Waiting For Tonight)? That song did chart back then. Cookie111 12:56, July 14, 2012 (UTC)